A Home Made Water and Sand Table

I am SO excited to share this idea!
I don't know if anyone here is aware of this, but water and sand tables for toddlers and children are VERY VERY expensive.
I was racking my brain, trying to think of how I could re-create one at home for cheap...when it hit me!

CHANNY'S HOME MADE WATER TABLE!!!

Take a medium to large sized rubber maid or plastic tub. Find a small plastic bin, and trace it's shape on the top of your lid. Using heavy duty scissors or a "Sawsall", cut the hole out of the lid and place the bin snugly inside. Fill with water or sand and replace lid on bin.
Now you have an activity table that doubles as a storage bin for the water/sand toys!!!!! Wahoo!!!!

To make it an even more stable structure that kids will have a hard time
tipping or dumping, put a bag or two of sand in the bottom. Then it becomes nice and sturdy.

Ofcourse never leave your child unattended with one of these.

Here it is!!!!!!:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment